Wednesday, February 11, 2009

BEDROOM BLOWUP!!!!

Ok…so I had a REALLY bad headache after dinner Saturday evening. I brought Joshua & Devon home and laid down for a lil bit…& a lil bit turned into all night. I woke up Sunday mornin’ (a little disoriented) looking for the kids & this is what I found. I never thought that I would see the day when Joshua’s bedroom looked like it was literally picked up, shook around and sat back down. How much damage can 2 kids do in a few hours?

2.8.2009 Joshua & Devon MESS!2.8.2009 Joshua & Devon MESS! (1)Can you see the floor?? Yes, its that lil spec of green. 2.8.2009 Joshua & Devon MESS! (2)Snoozing away, after a hard nights play.

I told the boys that they were on “damage control”. They were both a lil confused but had two totally different responses. Joshua says “what did we ever do?” – in a freaked out tone and Devon responded sadly with “everything”. HAHAHA The boys spent about an hour and a half cleaning & this was their end result…not too bad for boys. (Mommy, of course, went in and did the finishing touches…after this picture was taken LOL)

2.8.2009 Joshua & Devon MESS! (5)

The boys spent the rest of the day happily playing outside. A messy room & cleanup didn't bring them down! They were soo cute! Devon was teaching Joshua how to run & jump on the swing.