Friday, March 13, 2009

10 Things about me

  1. My shower last night was amazing, (1st shower at home in a week) needless to say, I was in there for a LONG time.
  2. I say my favorite color is pink, but really I’m totally in love with EVERY color in the rainbow!
  3. When I was little, I couldn’t say cotton ball…they were cockle balls.
  4. I have one tattoo on my right foot (have had it for 6 years) and still the other day I thought it was on the left foot. ha!
  5. This blog is my way of keeping track and looking back on my life…since apparently I don't have much time to scrapbook anymore. (now that my scrapbooking room is finished)
  6. Many things make me gag….the smell of beer, cigarettes, and spoiled milk. The words crusty, creamy and oozy.
  7. I'm nauseous thinking about #6.
  8. I’m gifted with the number of best friends I have. You know who you are…I LOVE YOU ALL & would do ANYTHING in the world for you!
  9. This weekend is SOOO busy…so if you need me, and we don't already have plans…chances are it will be best to find me on Monday. Unless you know you’re in #8. ;)
  10. I love the lord with all of my heart and soul.