Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happening at our House…

owls

  • Yesterday was Ev’s Birthday!!! HAPPY 25th BABY!
  • I have managed to lose my camera…anyone who knows me, knows this is my lifeline…hence the fact that there are no pictures on this post. :(
  • I have decided I will issue a reward for said camera!!! ($ amount to be determined)
  • Camera was last seen at Danner Meadow Park. She is a slender, Cannon with silver skin and a long black tail.
  • Ev & I are going to Snow Shoe for his birthday on October 23rd! We’re so excited!
  • We are all very excited for HALLOWEEN! Costumes are finally coming together!
  • Jenna has some new words…”Good Girl”, “Teeth”, “Doggy”, “Argh Argh”(bark), “Up”, “Sit”, “Soft”… her communications skills get better and better every day! She’s growing up fast!
  • Joshua & Ev are going to Huntington on Sunday to see the WWE. Joshua is PSYCHED! Ev is secretly excited too!
  • Both of  the kids have Halloween parades at school this year… Mommy is a busy lady in October!