Thursday, January 15, 2009

HO HO HO

I know, I know….I’m a lil late. Ok, REALLY LATE!! :( It’s because we had sooo much fun that I forgot about my blog for a min. HAHA is that possible?!? Let me just give you a lil rundown…

The Day Before Christmas Eve…. I wanted to take the kiddos to see Santa, so I rushed home from work to find that my grandma and mom had gotten a lil too much into the wine. It was all fun if you could get past Nanny’s obsession with “tacos” and them holding hands pretending to “sneak” through the mall together. As mom tactfully put it on her blog “BLESS MY LITTLE HEART”, for having to put up with them. hahaha

12.23.2008

Doesn’t Jenna look soooo happy to see Santa? Maybe she’s scared he’s going to bring her a spanken for Christmas. Noo...she's been a good girl!!!!On Santa's Lap