Thursday, January 15, 2009

Snow Flakes

Ok…let me back up a lil. Before the Visiting Santa fiasco….I made Snowflakes!! Melissa & I were at work on December 23rd…the day before Christmas Eve…bored I must say. So, I was checking up on my dear friend Warren...on his blog. (He always has the coolest stuff on his blog – I have blog envy) Anyways…Warren’s super cool, neato family made some awesome snowflakes…so I thought to myself hmm…I haven’t done that in years. So, I paged Melissa in her office and we started our snowflake making journey….

12.23.2008 Snowflakes (3)

I gave my knock off WV snowflake to the #1 most loyal WVU fan there is…my bestest friend Sarah. She thought it was made of gold and made me feel much better about my serious lack of snowflake making skills.

12.23.2008 Snowflakes (4) 12.23.2008 Snowflakes