Monday, September 21, 2009

Little Trouble is Brewing!

G.Ma and I found these Halloween jammies for Joshua & Jenna. They were both very excited to wear them and get pictures. Jenna's lil kitties & pumpkins on her pants glow in the dark. She got a major kick out of that. Joshua has always loved his jams!

*Twinkle Toes*


G*Ma & G*Pa are in for the week....which is AWESOME!!! We all cooked out and had a great time with the kids. Their visit motivated me to get my crap done and mantle fixed up a lil (it was a mess). It's now a spooky lil halloween mantle!! :) LOVE my lil witchy poo!!


Dad & Tammy also ended up stopping by for a surprise visit. (which was really nice!!!) Dad took me for a short but NERVE RACKING Harley Ride. Whew...I seriously thought I might vomit off of the side a few times. I have been on a Harley before, but I think I was trying to "act cool" so I don't remember being so scared. Probably was though I guess. I sure do hope I didn't look this stupid back then too.... HAHAHA

*Vroom Vroom*