Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Our Family Happenings....

1. Jenna is up and moving BIG TIME! She pretty much took off the past few weeks :)
Her preferred method of travel is definitely on her two little feet.
2. My Nanny and Papa are coming in this weekend!!!! I cannot tell you how excited I am.
3. Joshua has had a WONDERFUL start to his school year. Pray for us to keep up the good work!
4. I have found the love of my life ...total bliss.
I <3 YOU EV!!!!
5. When I have Jenna, I drop everything and PLAY!!! Our time together is amazing.
6. Harry Potter land is opening in "Spring 2010" & we're going!!!!!
7. The house is finally getting pressure washed after a year and a half of living there.
8. Joshua & Jenna love Ev just as much as I do...if not more.
9. I really wish we could get up to Huntington to see Ev's family more often.
I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!
10. Mom is having surgery on September 23rd.
Keep her in mind and pray for a fast, painless recovery. <3
Jenna’s Newest Words
Bubby
Mommy
Nay-Nay (Nana)
Ut-Oh!
Up
Chee.. ("cheese" for pictures)
Some Oldies…
Kitty Kitty
Bye Bye
Ev
Ma-Ma (old version of Mommy)
Tank-e (Thank you)